Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Today I woke at 7 am. Today my mom cooked lemon rice. Daily my mom would give some options about cooking to us. She will see the majority. Today also she gave some options like lemon rice and tomato rice. The majority elected to lemon rice. I mean the meaning of majority is our family. Our family consist of five members. I have two sisters. The elder sister is working  in chennai. Youngest sister is studiyng third year . My youngest sister alone elected for tomato rice because she liked it. My father,my mother and my shelf elected to lemon rice. After eating, for 15 mins I played gta vice city while my sister was bathing. After I bath, I watched the TV. For some while after I started to play the outdoor games with my neighbours. After playing I slept for one hour because of head ache. The reson was due to green tea. I drank green tea for first time. Usually I will not sleep in the morning.
In  the evening  we had planned to go to shop to get a new washing machine. Because the old washing machine is not working properly. But due to the pradosam near my home,there was huge crowd,we could not go outside. After some time my father asked about our resolutions of this year.
                                         I wish you a happy new year
GREEN TEA WHICH MADE ME SLEEP IN THE MORNING



1 comment:

  1. happy new year vignesh. Try to be a good child from this year babu..:)

    ReplyDelete