Monday, April 4, 2011

troubling angel sister

 Today my sister was troubling me to write blog.When i go to bathroom also,  she says me to write blog.


 Twenty   years  ago , an  angel  was  born......
Do  you  know  who  ?????
It was my sister.......:)



Tomorrow for my sister birthday.Today itself she says me to gift for her or write blog about her.I have no money to buy gift for her because she takes my pocket money and says me to buy two stawberry chocolate for her and take ten ruppes and says me to buy an oreo biscuit packet...:)She likes it very much.She will not give me a single biscuit.Tomorrow my mother will cook many dishes.She will do some sweets.Last year my mother cooked carrot sweets for my birthday.Today evening my sister and mother went to shop and bought one chocolate packet for my sister to give chocolate to her friends.Every year i will do a neat greetings cards for sister.She will keep this greetings cards in a file.Now also she will keep the greetings cards given by me.

     my greeting card for my sis : happy birthday to my angel sister

Click it


2 comments:

  1. Cute post...very nice to see Jerry wishing Tom this way...stop fighting and be friends forever :)

    Also I wish you write more this vacation time without anybody actually pushing you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sugi bei : butch(the cat) is saying to jerry and tom to be friends forever...RIDICULOUS..:)
    @ vig : thanks vig...:)

    ReplyDelete