Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Re-Opening day


It was a happy moment in a life that my school re opened today .All will think that re opening day was  boring and holidays are a happy moment in the life .But for me re opening and holiday are a happy moment .Today it was jolly .I saw my friends and talked with them .At first period our class teacher came and introduced herself and asked our name .Then she started taking class for us .She gave us homework .At second period our chemistry mam came and thought a lesson for us .She didn’t give us homework because of the first day .Then all the mam came and introduced them self  and thought the introduction part of the lesson .Then at last, I came to home wrote the homework gave bythe teacher and studied the lesson which was taught by Teacher .It was a jolly day for me .

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for post and your blog. I also want to share some information about Signova Group

    ReplyDelete