Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A day of jolly in street cricket


At may 9th my mother gave me a work to go to my grandma’s house to bring mangoes .When I went to my grandma’s house I saw many friends were playing cricket . I was eager to play cricket and show my talent to my friends . Next day at afternoon, my mother said that we going to our grandma’s house .I was very happy as I could play cricket with my friends .I ran to my grandma’s house and saw my friends and asked them to join me .First my team won the toss and elected to bat and I went first .At first ball, I hit fast and ran a run, At second ball the bowler put the ball slowly and the ball went to the stump .My team got 8 score .At bowling I put a normal ball and at second ball without my knowledge I kept my ball at reversed and put a spin ball .The ball went to the stump and the batsman was duck out .I was very happy .After that day, daily my grandma went to market and came to my house and took me to her home .Daily I will go to play cricket .Everyday I will stand as a slip that  I will catch the ball when the batsman kept the stoke

                                                      “ It was an experience to me ”


                     And the joke is all my friends are going to 8th, 10th and 11th but they are all        
                                       shorter than me and I am the youngest in my team .

1 comment: