Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Selling day


Yesterday  evening I sold  vice city game CD to my best friend ,who was nearer to my grandma house .When I went to my grandma house yesterday my friend asked ‘how many CD you have’ I said I have only one CD .From that moment he always asked the game CD to rent to him .I said I will sell.Yesterday evening I went to his home and sold the CD to him for 15 R.s .Now I remember that when I was studying at fourth, it was a selling day in my school .My teacher told us to bring 20 rupees and a thing that worth about 20 .I took a yoyo to my school .I forgot to take 20 rupees .I sold the yoyo to my friend at 25 rupees .After sometime I saw my friend selling my yoyo to his friend .I ran to him and said to him that you should not sell my yoyo to another or you should give my yoyo to me .He gave to me and went without asking his cash .Then i sold it to my best friend at 30 rupees and I got totally 55 rupees .I was the richest man in my class in that day .Then I saw a girl selling five game CDs at rupees 10 .I was very happy to buy  the game CDs .When I was going to her, I saw a boy running to her to buy the CDs .I also ran to her and bought the CDs .When I went to my home ,I gave my rupees to my mother and showed the CDs .

                         
                                           “It was a wonderful day in my life “ 
 
                                   In this day I learnt how to sell and buy things

No comments:

Post a Comment