Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Unforgettable Day


16.4.11

             At 10’o clock my bhava came to our house and took me to shopping mall .First myself and bhava went to Chetpet and his friend was waiting for us .Then his friend took us to Sky Walk shopping mall in the cab .The mall was very big .After giving the cash to the cab driver ,we went inside the mall. It was very bigger than seeing from outside .First we went to cinema hall and saw what new cinema has been released .Then we went to game center and bought a token for Rs .800 .First we went to bike race .It was hard to drive the bike but it was also good .Then we went to car race .I struggled to drive the car because of the grip of the steering .Next my bhava and his friend played game .My bhava also struggled for some while , but his friend drove the car very easily .Next we went to bumper car .We stood in the ticket counter for some time to finish the first group .After the first group finished , we went inside and sat in the car . Me and my bhava sat in one car and his friend sat in another car .First I drove the car and dashed the another .It was jolly game .Then we went to the pizza hut .Bhava’s friend ordered two pizzas ,two starters and one pitcher .It was a type of coke .After finishing the first pitcher ,my bhava ordered another pitcher .I couldn’t drink the coke ,the waiter poured another coke in my cup .
Then we went to ice skating .We bought three tickets for us .Then we went inside and one lady was sitting there for putting the ice skates .It was very special than other skates .At the corner of the room a poster of warning was stuck which said that the blade in the bottom of the skates are very sharp .Without seeing the poster , I touched the blades and my finger got hurt..After shopping, we went  to the stadium to watch the match .It was between Chennai Super Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The stadium was very big. It was very interesting to watch. My Bhava got me a coke from the shop. While entering the stadium, we were given some placards, blower. I saw Zaheer Khan, Ashwin and Raina practicing.  Then I saw Dhoni and Vettori for coin toss. Chennai won the toss and all people were jumping with joy. The camera came near to me and I was shown in the screen. My Bhava got me a book. Then I returned to house at 9.30 p.m.



That was an unforgettable day for me.


4 comments:

  1. Wow Boy!!..This is great way of narration!!It is an awesome post; I was able recollect and cherish all those memorable moments. Cool. Good writing and great way of expressing thoughts.
    Keep Up Writing.
    And, Thank God, you didn't say, how me and my friend struggled on Ice skating floors :), where few kids around were making fun on us.

    For the match, yep, I remember, we were bit conscious hoping that Ball may come straight to us, if Dhoni hits a Six as he did for WC finals.
    And, Take my word, next time, we sit for a race with that guy, we gonna win him….
    It was a great day!!
    It was unforgettable day for me too,
    A Day well spent with enthusiastic, energetic, Curious, Intelligent Little Boy Vignesh :)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just like an itinerary...Good narration..:)
    Try to write more blogs in the coming days without anyone behind you pushing ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...great narration...ur writing is improving now-a-days...keep it up!

    Ya...it was a very memorable week in Chennai...GOOD TIMES really...

    You can see all your writing after you grow up and reminisce and cherish at the good/ naughty/ crazy times you had...so keep writing

    ReplyDelete